Class Dues are the primary source of revenue for the class, and funds are used in the following ways:
• to support the publication and distribution of the Princeton Alumni Weekly, which hopefully everyone in the class is receiving (if you're not, and you would like to, please contact Alumni Records)
• to finance class mini-reunions around the country and around the world (If you want to plan one, we have lots of money available for these! Please contact Jonathan Peele to arrange the event. Click "class officers" for contact info.)
• to defray expenses for printing and mailing all class correspondence
• to support Princeton in the nation's service by contributing to initiatives such as Project 55
• to pay a flat fee for off-year Reunions, which enables all dues payers to attend Reunions free of charge
• to continue to support the Princeton University Class of 1991 Fund, which underwrites grants for senior thesis research as well as community service summer internships
We encourage everyone to donate to the Class of 1991 Scholarship Fund which grants money to current Princeton students to pursue specific academic projects.
All donations and dues are tax deductible.
Class Dues Options:
|Pay this year and next years' dues
|Couples where both classmates are '91
|Pay up till the 50th
Click here to pay your dues online!
If you've misplaced your dues-return card and envelope, you can send a check made out to Princeton University Class of 1991 to:
116 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
If you are not sure if you've paid, please check our acknowledgements page, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org .